Now, i will show you how i did install VMware Workstation on my openSUSE Leap 42.1. Maybe this tutorial can be reference by another Linux Distro.
I want to tell you a little about my workplace, my workplace related with this tutorial because i got VMware Workstation License in my workplace haha :-D. My Workplace is a VMware Partner, and they are got a NFS (Not For Sale) License. So i use it.
Okay, Check this out!
- Linux openSUSE Leap 42.1
- VMware Workstation 12, you can download at here. (with .bundle format)
- VMware Workstation 12 License
- Install dependencies for VMware Workstation, VMware Workstation need gcc and kernel-devel
zypper in gcc kernel-devel
- Go to your download folder and give execute permission
chmod +x VMware-Workstation-xxxxxxx.bundle ./VMware-Workstation-xxxxxxx.bundle
- Follow the wizard, and voilaaa. VMware Workstation Ready for use